Let the Fairmont take the stress of out hosting the holiday with Thanksgiving at Home. Dinner for eight includes Turkey and all the accompaniments for $295*.
- Oven Roasted Turkey with Sage & Thyme with Michigan Cider Brine
- Sweet Corn Bread Stuffing
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Rich Gravy
- Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Buttered Green Beans
- Charred Brussels Sprouts
- House Baked Bread Rolls
- Choice of Traditional Apple, Pecan or Pumpkin Pie (select one pie)
*Dinner and a la carte items are plus tax. Additional items are available: Roasted Turkey $110, Pre-Carved Fee $35 per turkey, Sides $25 each, Pies $30 each. Dinners may be picked up on the B2 level on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 28, 2019 at your requested time. Orders must be placed by 3pm on Friday, November 22. After, November 22, Thanksgiving at Home dinners are based on availability and are subject to a $50 surcharge.