Chicago, one of the great American cities for music.
Our Concierge Team’s favorite locales for live music
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – Rock- & blues-themed venue with Southern dishes such as po’ boys & jambalaya, plus live music.
- The Bassment – Hip, clubby spot featuring upscale plates, craft cocktails & live blues in moody, underground digs.
- Andy’s Jazz Club & Restaurant – “ONE OF CHICAGO’S BEST-KNOWN AND MOST-RESPECTED JAZZ ESTABLISHMENTS, HISTORIC ANDY’S OFFERS CASUALLY SOPHISTICATED DINING WITH A MUSICAL MENU OF CHICAGO’S TOP JAZZ ARTISTS“
- Blue Chicago – World-renowned BLUE CHICAGO has been presenting the best in authentic Chicago Blues in a warm and friendly atmosphere since 1985
- Buddy Guy’s Legends – Classic blues club with up-and-coming & famous acts 7 nights a week plus New-Orleans-inspired grub.
- Untitled Supper Club – Restaurant/lounge featuring creative American food, craft cocktails & live music in space with a speakeasy vibe.
- Jazz Showcase – Long-time (since 1947), 170-seat Jazz club showcasing local, national & international acts.
- The Green Mill – Swinging sounds are on tap nightly, from big-name artists to local late-night jam sessions.
- Underground – People-watching & late-night dancing to club music take center stage at this underground hot spot.
- Winter’s Jazz Club – Relaxed, intimate venue featuring live jazz acts 6 nights a week & a lounge area with a full bar.
- Redhead Piano Bar – Cocktail piano bar dressed in yesteryear memorabilia draws the well-heeled for crooners & cocktails.
- Kingston Mines – Live bands play until late on 2 stages at this rustic blues club with barbecue & other pub grub.